Yesterday, FBI Director Christopher Wray said that his agency has already made almost 100 domestic terrorism arrests this year – that’s more than all of the domestic terrorism arrests they made in 2018. He added that “a majority of the domestic terrorism cases we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence”.
Trump, the hate crime booster
Numbers don’t lie – there are researches that prove that Trump is indeed fueling the rise of hate crimes.
- Hate crime incidents rose by 17% in 2017 after Trump became the POTUS
- Counties that hosted rallies for Trump saw a 226% increase in hate crimes
- Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock who killed 58 people was a Trump supporter
- Pipe-bomb sender Cesar Sayoc was an avid Trump fan
- Wafflehouse shooter Travis Reinking who killed 6 people is also a huge Trump supporter
- Nikolas Cruz, the Parkland school shooter who killed 17 people, was team#MAGA
- What about Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers? Of course, Trump supporter
- Gregory Bush, the Kroger shooter, is team #MAGA as well
So when we said we need to protect Ilhan Omar and the Squad from Trump’s racist attacks and his supporters, we really meant it because Trump’s racist rants do motivate and trigger these idiots.
“Death to the message of Ku Klux Klan, I don’t buy supremacy.” – Red Hot Chili Peppers