Republican Congressman of California Duncan Hunter casually admitted that he, too, took pics with dead bodies of enemies while he was serving in the US Marine Corps in an attempt to defend war criminal Eddie Gallagher.
Who is Duncan Hunter?
Duncan Hunter is a Trump fanboy who inherited his district from his Republican dad. Dude’s a criminal his damnself, too. Here’s a quick rundown of his scumbaggery:
- He’s facing 60(!) counts of federal wire fraud, falsifying records, campaign finance violations, and conspiracy charges.
- He embezzled 250K from his campaign funds and spent that $ on luxury trips to Italy and Hawaii among other things.
- Dude threw his own wife under the bus saying “she was the campaign manager so whatever she did, that’ll be looked at too, I’m sure. But I didn’t do it.”
- He falsely claimed that his Mexican-Palestinian Dem opponent, who is a Christian, is a Muslim with ties to terrorist orgs.
Who is Eddie Gallagher?
Eddie Gallagher is an ex-Navy Seal who:
- stabbed a teenage fighter to death and took a photo with the dead body and sent out the pic with caption “Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”
- shot two civilians in Iraq
- opened fire indiscriminately to civilian crowds
In short, dude is a psychopathic murderer, which somehow makes him the good ol’ all American hero people like Duncan Hunter, Donald Trump, and Republicans want to rally behind.
Trump wants to pardon Gallagher
Duncan Hunter, in defense of Gallagher, said “a lot of us have done the exact same thing”, referring to the disturbing ritual of taking pics with enemy corpses.
Trump put one of his personal lawyers to Gallagher’s defense team and has been hinting at pardoning Gallagher after his trial – sending a clear message that he would reward violence and cruelty.